Just few days to the commencement of the Batch C stream 1 2018 Orientation Course activities across the country.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has requirements for the Orientation Course but as a prospective corp member there
are items that cannot be disregarded.
1. Authentic Student ID Card – (Original and photocopies)
2.Certificate /Statement of Result from your School (Original and 6 Photocopies). If you are a Medical Doctor,
Pharmacist or an Optometrist, you will be expected to carry along original of your registration certificate with the
Nigerian Medical Council, Pharmacist Board or Optometrist Registration Council and evidence of completion of housemanship
3. NYSC Call-up letter (Original and 6 photocopies)
4. Recent Passport Photographs – WHITE BACKGROUND (24 copies)
5. Compulsory medical certificate from a government or military hospital, showing health status.
Going to camp with the above listed documents and items will get you through your registration up to the
point of collection of mattress and your NYSC KIT.
However, there are several survival kits you must have during the three weeks.
1. ROUND-NECKED WHITE T-SHIRTS
2. WHITE SHORTS: NYSC would give 2 pairs of shorts.
3. PLAIN WHITE TENNIS SHOES/ WHITE SOCKS: It’s advisable you get one pair of rubber tennis shoes.
6. MOSQUITO NET
7. CASH: Atleast 20,000 with your ATM card.
8. WAIST POUCH
9. TORCHLIGHT OR RECHARGEABLE LAMPS
OTHERS: Bed spreads, Pillow Cases, Pillow, Power bank, pain relief drugs, antibiotics… etc
Source : corpersorbit