According to reports, the singer who is in Ghana presently was rushed to the hospital where it was confirmed that he had been poisoned via the food he took.
Sources close to the singer speaking on the incident said;
“This happened after eating last night he felt dizzy and troubled all over his body…. couldn’t even see…. he was was rushed to the hospital and after all the tests the doctors..confirmed its food poisoning and fever”, according to an insider.
The singer has since taken top IG to reassure his fans that he is fine.
“Nothing too serious, doctor said it’s ok to break down… ve missed all my interviews and meetings today, but my doctor said I may make it to @verchimusic ‘Shabba listening party tonight… I pray”